I år hålls i-HDs årliga konferens i Göteborg, 19-20 november. Så här beskrivs konferensen på den egna hemsidan:
The conference will showcase how routinely collected health data (Real World Data) can be used to derive important knowledge insights, possibly uniquely from large scale data, and how these insights can and should impact on decision making and healthcare strategy.
There will be sessions on:
- How should Real World Data insights impact on decision making and healthcare strategy?
- Pragmatic clinical trials - their role, methods and tools, results and impacts
- International observational health data networks – communities and projects
- Learning health systems – the global landscape
- Hospital-led and patient-led initiatives to use health data to improve outcomes
- A debate on the acceptability conditions for real world evidence - to inform regulatory decision making
Monday 19th morning pre-conference sessions:
- An in-depth tutorial on the GDPR implications for reusing health data
- A workshop for health data custodians about the IMI EHDEN federated data network
Conference fee 300€ (50% reduction for i~HD members) for both days including the conference dinner, tutorial and access to the mini-exhibition.